Effective Date: October 1st, 2019
We maintain this website to provide information about our company to clients, potential clients, partners, and anyone else interested in learning more about HUb. This website also provides information of general interest to the advertising industry community.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect and store information you knowingly and voluntarily provide when you use this website. For example, we may collect the information you submit when you contact us or provide feedback through the website, including your name and email address. We also collect and store resumes and creative submissions, which contain personal information, you send us when applying for a job.
We may also collect and store general information about what pages you access, the date and time of your visit, the number of times you visit, the average time spent on the site, your IP address and the name of the domain from which you accessed our site, the name of the Internet address of the web site from which you directly linked to our site and other similar data about how you and our other visitors use our site.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect (see above) to:
• Process and respond to your inquiries and provide the information you request;
• Improve our services;
• Communicate with you, if you opt in or request such communications, including for employment, marketing, or promotional purposes;
• Analyze how you use our website;
• Improve, expand, and promote the content, functionality and usability of this website;
• Diagnose or fix technical problems;
• Resolve disputes, to protect the rights, property, or safety of HUb, our website visitors, customers, or the public, and to enforce any legal terms that govern your use of our website or our other services and products; and
• For any other purpose identified in any other agreement between us.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
In general, we use the information we collect (see above) for internal purposes only (as described above) and do not share it with other organizations. However, we may share your information with third parties in the following instances:
• Where disclosure is required or appropriate to comply with laws, regulations, legal process, or a governmental request;
• With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or third parties, if we think doing so is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of HUb, our website visitors, customers, or the public;
• To protect the security or integrity of the website or our services and products;
• To enforce our agreements and policies;
• To investigate and defend ourselves or others against any third-party claims or allegations;
• With third-party service providers who act for or on behalf of HUb;
• With HUb employees and contractors;
• While negotiating or in relation to a business transaction, such as a merger, sale of assets, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, assignment for the benefit of creditors, change of control, or bankruptcy; or
• With your consent.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION
You may review, change, update, or correct information you have provided to us at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, although we may retain your information or data for additional time in copies made for backup, business continuity purposes, or as required to comply with laws, regulations, or legal process.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website contains “links” to many other sites, and we make every effort to only link to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
CALIFORNIA DO-NOT-TRACK NOTICE
This website does not respond to browser-initiated Do-Not-Track signals.
This website is not intended for children or minors under the age of eighteen years. We do not knowingly collect personal information from, or market online to, children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 (or a higher age threshold where applicable) has provided us with personal information as defined by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will take steps to comply with any applicable legal requirement to remove such information.